[Rhodes22-list] Last sail?

napoli68 at charter.net napoli68 at charter.net
Thu Oct 22 20:23:15 EDT 2009

Hellow quiet listees, and Mary Lou,

I've been told to stuff a sock in it on occasion.  Well no sailing for me, the boat is all warm and cozy in one of those pole and tarp car ports from Costco.  It has worked well except when we had a big hail storm and aquired some small skylights.  I just tarped it ower and it seems to be working.  Wished I was out for one of those late fall sails on the bay.  Well, just have to look forward to spring.

Chris G
Enosis