[Rhodes22-list] Trouble getting centerboard cap off

sprocket80 at mail.com sprocket80 at mail.com
Sun Oct 25 02:28:37 EDT 2009

 I can't remember without looking but I think you need to first remove or disconnect the tube for the cb pennant which goes from the top aft end of the cap, up to the bottom of the cockpit gutter just below the hatchway where the cb line comes up in the cockpit..  It goes up behind the aft wall.

 see attached drawings