[Rhodes22-list] Winter cover Re: Last sail?

Ronald Lipton ronald.lipton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:41:56 EDT 2009

I get 3 or 4 years but am sheltered between a couple of sand dunes.  I also
use two tarps, the old one on the bottom and a newer one on top.  I can
get away with holes since they don't usually line up.  I also use plastic
trelliswiork reinforced with pvc tubing to cover the cockpit area to
reinforce
the tarp.

Ron