[Rhodes22-list] NoKaOi "3" Launched Today!

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 07:59:04 EDT 2009

Bob and Kathy,
Congrats on the launch.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/30/2009 9:45:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net writes:

Kathy and I are pleased to announce that the "NoKaOi 3" was  successfully
launched and sailed today.  What a treat.  After nearly  11 years with our
recycled '86 R22, five years with a Tartan 37, and a  season with a borrowed
R22, it was great to be sailing on a new 2010  R22.  Stan and Company did a
wonderful job.   We were the talk  of the marina today.  One fellow who has
been around for years commented  "oh yeah, thats the couple who sail their
boat more than any other boat in the  marina.  And they keep it looking spiffy
too!"

That should bring  the number of Rhodes 22 sailing in the Stuart, Florida
area up to four.

Cheers,  Bob and  Kathy