[Rhodes22-list] Newport boat show

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Sep 1 14:53:42 EDT 2009

In the day, the sailboat shows started at Newport, then down the CT coast to
the huge Stamford-in-the-water, then Freeport and on to Annapolis.  Most
manufacturers, at least the big boats, sailed from one to the next.  I
remember seeing GB at most.

Stan,

Now that I know that you're in business for fun and not the money ("we are
just in this for the fun of it and are trying to keep it going for owners
sake as much as we are trying to keep it going for our pleasure"), the
burning question is:

Do you want someone to do the Newport show and then sail a Rhodes down to
Annapolis?

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY