[Rhodes22-list] Newport boat show

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Sep 2 15:37:54 EDT 2009

Stan,

I take that as an emphatic "NO" or even "NEVER" as an answer to the burning
question.  Why are we forced to learn the basics of mismanagement from their
mistakes?

I am truly glad to hear that after all the years, it's still fun.  Now,
should I ask Rose if she agrees?

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY