[Rhodes22-list] Fresh water v. salt water - what is the Rhodes 22 distrib...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 07:55:55 EDT 2009

Rich,

Why does it matter?

Rummy

In a message dated 9/4/2009 4:42:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
randerson at iowatelecom.net writes:

If all things work out for me I may get to see my first  Rhodes 22 with my
own eyes...   Then perhaps I can send in my $35  to Stan.

After reading many of your entries over the past several  months, I have
been wondering if any of you would like to estimate the  distribution of
actively sailing Rhodes 22s....

Fresh water  ___%

Salt water ___%

Rich Anderson