[Rhodes22-list] How to honor the process -- if you find a used22

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sat Sep 5 11:30:24 EDT 2009

Todd,

No.   We have to go underneath.   Paul is from Princeton.  Princeton,
Harvard, Yale and Columbia all turned me down. I was not so smooth in those
days having come from the backwaters of South Brooklyn where the only
gentlemen in that rough fishermen enclave were the hit men from Murder
Incorporated (the leading local industry) who carefully checked your ID
before executing a contract.   Purdue must have been desperate. .

We have dreamed of the financing phase of the business for years but never
have managed the reserves needed.   However, we can't bear seeing buyers sit
there crying because they need a trailer or some other option that would
take them beyond budget, and end the dream.   So we have given balance
in-house financing for as long as 10 years.   No defaults  -  so far.

What did you have in mind?

ss