[Rhodes22-list] How to honor the process -- if you find a used22

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 11:53:33 EDT 2009

Stan,

I would like a new, 2010 R22 with no money down, no interest and no
payments.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/5/2009 11:30:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
stan at rhodes22.com writes:

Todd,

No.   We have to go  underneath.   Paul is from Princeton.  Princeton,
Harvard,  Yale and Columbia all turned me down. I was not so smooth in
those
days  having come from the backwaters of South Brooklyn where the only
gentlemen  in that rough fishermen enclave were the hit men from Murder
Incorporated  (the leading local industry) who carefully checked your ID
before  executing a contract.   Purdue must have been desperate. .

We  have dreamed of the financing phase of the business for years but never

have managed the reserves needed.   However, we can't bear  seeing buyers
sit
there crying because they need a trailer or some other  option that would
take them beyond budget, and end the dream.    So we have given balance
in-house financing for as long as 10  years.   No defaults  -  so far.

What did you have  in mind?

ss