[Rhodes22-list] Bimini Variations

Tom Hogarty tjhogarty at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 08:09:02 EDT 2009

The bimini is also important to control the dew in the cockpit.  When we
spend the night we have noticed that we need to set up the bimini and poptop
enclosure promptly at dusk, because when it cools the dew point is reached.
Our bimini fit inside out Honda Civic Si.  It would not fit in my Tundra
pick up bed, but it fit inside the Honda, one arm across the dash.
Tom Hogarty