[Rhodes22-list] sail try

david.walker5 at comcast.net david.walker5 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 7 13:01:28 EDT 2009

Simon,

I live in Marblehead and keep Windswept our R22 in Salem.  Not too close to the cape but if you get up this way give me a shout

We were out yesterday off of Marblehead in 15 - 20 with 4 to 6 seas and did had a great time until one of the guests got sea sick. The R22 is a sturdy boat and displaces more than the typical 22 and handles reasonable seas better than lighter counterparts.

Dave Walker