[Rhodes22-list] Public Dock

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Sep 11 12:46:08 EDT 2009

Chris,
I've found lists county by county and in some cases town by town. The
only comprehensive source I can think of is the Cruising Guide
published by Chesapeake Bay Magazine. There is usually a mention of
public landings and dinghy docks (which may not be what you want) in
the write-up about a destination. I'll look up what it says about
Galesville when I get back over to the boat. Knapps has a nice day
room and we're hanging out there with lunch and the WIFI.  I seem to
recall a dinghy dock over near the restaurants in Galesville but not
a public landing.

Mary Lou