[Rhodes22-list] Public Dock

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Fri Sep 11 12:23:06 EDT 2009

Does anyone know a good source to find public docks?  I have been trying to
search the internet to find a public dock in Galesville, Maryland.  I read
an article recently that suggests one exists however I can't find any
information about it such as the exact location.  I have found web sites
with information about marinas but not public docks.  I would like to find
destinations that are accesible and easy to step off the boat briefly to
stretch my dogs legs.