[Rhodes22-list] Treasure Island - part two

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 11 00:28:45 EDT 2009

Jerry,

Absolutely priceless, just the right trick for my new granddaughter, although only 5 months and growing.  I can even picture her mother with a pirate hat on.  My son, a very analytic Ga Tech ME wouldn't be seen in that mode, but who knows?  Here some shrug and say Quien Sabe?

Mira will be my crew, so my wife will have to get wise counsel from MDW for sure.  Do your boys know about the alligator?  They may hear the clock ticking if they listen closely.

I can't wait for the sequel to continue, and continue, and continue...

Art