[Rhodes22-list] Carb overhaul

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 11 22:20:18 EDT 2009

Rory,

Harbor Light Marina, Lavonia GA, which is the I-85 intersection at the SC state line.  I asked them this morning how long they have been an Authorized Honda Facility, without a blink or hesitation he say seven years now.  Of course Honda disclaimed them a year ago.  Interesting about the rebuild - essentially clean.  Anyone used carb cleaner as a tonic for motors to avoid the 'rebuild'?  The Honda requires some significant disassembly to access the carbs (3) - why are 3 necessary when any auto needs only one?

I personally supervised running out the gas and dripping the carb bowls - this will not happen again!

Art