[Rhodes22-list] Custom Tarp

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 14:15:57 EDT 2009

Art,

Lowering the mast to the transom rail would take away the room I enjoy for
winter projects, including raising the pop top.  So if I can keep the mast
high on the crutch and minimize snow in the cockpit, I'll be happy.  I also
have a hankering to pull the boat south during the winter and a frame would
involve more fussing around in the snow to do that.

Rick