[Rhodes22-list] Custom Tarp

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 11:49:12 EDT 2009

Art,

I can't think of anything simpler than a tent tarp.  Pretty common around
here for sailboats with Awlgrip.

The mast laid from bow pulpit to transom crutch isn't that much off the
horizontal.  For many years I have used a tarp that fully encloses so I know
all about stabilizing the trailer against high winds.  A tent tarp should be
less resistant than that.

The purpose is not protection against the elements for winter projects.  It
is just to minimize snow build-up in the cockpit without getting in the way
of other things.

Rick