[Rhodes22-list] Hank on Jib

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Wed Sep 16 18:53:08 EDT 2009

Rob
They had those at West Marine, but they were expensive because I needed 10.
Instead I bought a roll of Dacron (?) line that was recommended by the
rigger there. Works great, might take a little longer to rig, but I have
gotten much better at tying my knots :)

I bought a used Harkin 00 for next year so I didn't want to buy the clips
for such a short period of use.

Had my first solo sail yesterday. Went great despite the light winds. Only
"Uh oh!" moment was when a very fast huge yacht sent a 5 foot wake at me. It
caught me semi-broadside, but no problems.