[Rhodes22-list] Hank on Jib

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Sep 17 08:56:57 EDT 2009

Greg,

First solo sail is kind of monumental.  Not quite like learning to ride a
bike or use a condum, but right up there.  You know you can do it but it's
still a big confidence booster and opens up a whole new world of sailing.
Most of the sailors I know don't do it.  They can probably get their larger
boats in and out of their slips by themselves but it's just not worth the
stress and hassle.  I love having crew on board but I hate to pass up good
wind and weather due to my lack of availability, much less the availability
of others.

There are so many things I like about our boats, but ease-of-use is at the
top of the list.

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease