[Rhodes22-list] Hank on Jib

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 09:07:58 EDT 2009

Lee
I am fortunate to have a mooring right by Turkey Point and can be out in The
Flats area quickly. It is a busy area so pretty safe compared to being out
in the sound or ocean.

I have most of the rigging done so I can set the sails once I am out there
from the cockpit. I am using a hank on right now, but I have a winter
project getting a Harkin 00 working. It has been a blast. Next summer I plan
on an over-nighter to the bay bridge. Maybe I can plan to meet other
Rhodies.

-----
Greg PA
Serenity