[Rhodes22-list] Mailing list question

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Sep 22 13:52:45 EDT 2009

What mail client are you using(betting it a setting in that that is causing
it) my second question would be which anti-virse software, I.e., it coming
locally on your side. The list mail server can not cause a "pop-up" on your
system, it would send you a email message. Can you post the message or a
screen shot?

-mjm