[Rhodes22-list] Mailing list question

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Tue Sep 22 14:05:31 EDT 2009

I don't see any special flags on your account, so first we need to
make sure that the yellow box you are seeing is actually coming from
the list software or being added by something in between.  Also, I see
that you are subscribed to the digest version of the list.  Not sure
if that could be a factor but something I will check on...

Can you send me a screenshot example?

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22