[Rhodes22-list] Edenton visit

sail tds.net sail at tds.net
Wed Sep 30 20:42:32 EDT 2009

I just arrived in FL with Serenity in tow after stopping in Edenton for some
minor tune up issues.  As usual Stan and Rose were the perfect hosts.  I am
eternally grateful for Stan's wise counsel with reference to the Rhodes-22.
One might say that this was a "smooth" (for Rummy's sake) experience.  I'm
anxious  to get her in her slip and do some winter Gulf sailing.  By the
way,  the mainsail required the furling line to have two more turns around
the drum and the appropriate amount of sacrificial cloth is now in the mast
when I furl the main. Easy, when you know what to do.

--
Fair winds,

>>ron<<
S/V Serenity