[Rhodes22-list] Edenton visit

will davidge wpdavidge at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 22:21:00 EDT 2009

Ron

     In 2 mounts we will are taking the same trip .At least the part
of it . After stooping in Edenton we are going to Clearwater Beach.
    I was wondering what you can tell me about what route you took and
what would  you change .?
     Now for the big question How did you find a place to dock your
Boat ? I have been looking on the Internet but so far I have not had a
lot of luck.

Bill Davidge
S/V Shadow