[Rhodes22-list] Main sticks being raised

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Wed Sep 30 20:45:43 EDT 2009

Hi Greg,
Sorry, family stuff.... prevented maintaining contact.... I hope your
summer sailing was and continues throughout this fall.

I've been discovering more and more stuff... including sail  materials, and
boat equip....
I've put aside some of those cleco...and SS tubing  for your  possible use.
Re: Main Stick sticking... although the furler tube stuff now gone...  The
mast and boom are going online this fall.... let me know if you are
interested. In the next month I'll send you those promised copies of other
fittings that are now up for sale.

With all my family stuff... this has been one of my most enjoyable  sailing
seasons.... that new spinnaker is out of sight....

Burt
_asnooch at aol.com_ (mailto:asnooch at aol.com)