[Rhodes22-list] FW: Old boat space ideas

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Wed Apr 7 14:20:27 EDT 2010

Watch the line wraps on long URLs.  You have to copy/paste the two
halves back together to make the link work.

Select the first part, and copy/paste it into your browser's address
bar.  Then select the second part and copy/paste that onto the end of
the first part in the address bar.  Hit enter.

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22
Lake Sinclair, GA