[Rhodes22-list] FW: Old boat space ideas

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Apr 7 15:23:47 EDT 2010

Hopefuly you will find the pdf file I tried to enclose in my reply earlier
today regarding my storage set up.  I used to view and reply to messages
using Nabble and didn't have any trouble posting files.  I have recently
been using outlook to view posts by email and provide replies the same way
however I find the file attachement via the email approach doesn't work very
well.  I am sending this message through Nabble so hopefuly it will come
through.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28169829/Launched%2Bmy%2Bboat.pdf
Launched+my+boat.pdf