[Rhodes22-list] Fair Price

Laurie Denney lwdenney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 17:13:13 EDT 2010

Eric,

We found our 75 Rhodes 22 just 3 years ago, sitting sadly on its trailer on
the side of the road.  It had been sitting for several years and looked a
mess but it was sound and ready to sail.  We purchased ours for 2450 and
have never looked back.  We sailed her for a year before we got her genoa
fixed.

This past fall, thru our not paying attention to the water levels, our boat
capsided and the boat filled with lake water and mud.  I was heartbroken at
the site of her, and thought that we had lost her.

We have gotten her back up and cleaned up.  No leaks, cracks or breaks.  The
mast, and sails are fine and she is back on the water today, just as
wonderful as before.  This is one amazing piece of engineering and a great
investment for a family.

Live Passionately,
Laurie Denney