[Rhodes22-list] Fair Price

Stephen Staum staum at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 17:33:58 EDT 2010

Eric,
I don't know enough about the value to comment. I have an '87 w IMF
that cost me $6,000 seven years ago. I would do it again without
question. It is a great boat.
2 concerns: the gentleman I bought it from refused to allow me to tow
it off his lot w my 2001 Windstar. The minivan is just too light. I
use a '97 Chevy Blazer & it handles fine. Secondly, I have spent a
week on-board w wife & 2 teenagers - it was cozy but doable. I am not
sure what u do w 4 kids on a 22' boat. I can show u how to easily
fabricate a king size cockpit bed & the kids can all sleep there
crosswise. That would leave the double berth in the cabin for u & wife.
Cozy but doable.

Stephen Staum
'87 R22, Carol Lee
Needham, MA