[Rhodes22-list] Sunday's Sail on the Chesapeake

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Sun Apr 18 18:26:50 EDT 2010

Lee:

Good for you getting out in these blustery conditions.  I thought about
venturing out this afternoon but the wind howling through the rigging kept
me idle at  the dock.  I am encouraged to hear that you are getting to
within 45 degrees of the wind.  I have not been able to do that.  I will
give it a try on my next venture out and report back.