[Rhodes22-list] Anybody out there?

Rod Ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Sun Apr 18 19:38:30 EDT 2010

We just got Toy Blew out of storage Sat.  Now she is sitting in the
yard with the mast up & looking beautiful.  Even the Rv people
commented what a good looking boat she is. From a trailerable boat
(with the mast down) to a piece of art(when the mast is up). We love
our Rhodes 22.

I forgot who had asked but the pins on our shrouds are 1/4" dia x 3/4"
long
. The fore stat pin is 3/16" dia x 1" long.

Rod
1987/2009

Sent from my iPhone