[Rhodes22-list] Good Old Boat Photo

Gregg MacMillan gjm at techgra.com
Wed Apr 21 20:13:57 EDT 2010

There's a nice photo of a Rhodes22 on Page 9 of the May/June issue of
Good Old Boat magazine courtesy of Dan Snyder. "Pictured is Lady
Grace's last sail of the fall amid the beautiful colors on Lake
Pleasant in New London, New Hampshire."

Here's a link to the web page with the same photo: (scroll down a bit)

http://www.goodoldboat.com/reader_services/reader_photos.php

And a very nice endorsement along with it. (below)

--Gregg

+++++++++++++++++++++

"I'm always thankful for the Good Old Boat review of the Rhodes 22
(back in 2004, I think) which clinched my search for a small
keelboat.  I ordered Lady Grace (right) shortly after reading your
glowing review....what a wonderful boat she's turned out to be! She's
kept on a mooring in front of my house here on Pleasant Lake in New
London, NH.  Always sad to put her away for the long winter....the
picture shows her last sail amidst our beautiful fall colors here in
New England.
As your review pointed out, her in mast furling...unique for a 22
footer....perfectly compliments me as a single handed sailor.  Our
mountain lake is subject to highly variable and sometimes quite severe
winds.  Her sail plan gives me an infinite range of choices to
perfectly match our ever changing sailing conditions.  Thank you for
introducing me to the Rhodes 22 and keep up the wonderful work you do
with Good Old Boat. -- Dan Snyder, New London, NH"

T e c h n e G r a p h i c s, I n c.
1 . 8 0 0 . 7 7 1 . 3 1 7 1
2002 Ford Circle, Milford, OH  45150
mailto:gjm at techgra.com