[Rhodes22-list] Good Old Boat Photo

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Apr 21 20:50:17 EDT 2010

Greg:

That's a great photo.  I think Stan suggested this might be a good candidate
for a holiday card last year.  I liked the image so much that I made a water
color painting and used the painted image to create some Rhodes 22
promotional cards that I handed out to all of the potential owners who
sailed on my demo boat at the 2009 Annapolis Boat show.  I still have a
handful of cards left.  They are color prints mounted on a piece of hand
tourn water color paper and are about the size of a business card.  I would
be happy to mail one to anyone interested while supplies last.  Send me a
mailing address to ccowie at cowieassociates.com if you would like one.  If I
can find it I will send the original to the boat owner if you send an
address.  If I recall, Stan thought the figure in the boat was too large so
the printed cards have a digitally enhanced smaller figure.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28323067/photo.jpg