[Rhodes22-list] Good Old Boat Photo

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Apr 22 14:15:32 EDT 2010

Gregg:  Great pictures!  Guess I'm going to have to break down and get a
subscription to Good Old Boat too.  Attached is a picture of Dan and his
boat that I use as one of my screensavers.  People think it's me and my
boat and I don't always correct them even though AT EASE and I are much
older and rougher looking.

Chris:  Thanks for giving me one of your promotional cards at the
Annapolis Boat Show.  My wife promised to mat and frame it to hang
inside the cabin on the bulkhead, but so far it's still attached by
magnets to the refrigerator.  That's okay though because I spend more
time there than on my boat.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD