[Rhodes22-list] Engine size

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 11:05:42 EDT 2010

Benny,
What happened with the ducks and their egg filled  nest????

Rummy

In a message dated 4/19/2010 3:21:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com writes:

I  haven't written up the account yet, but we went on a 90 mile cruise
through  the Gulf ICW over a three-day Easter weekend.  The weather gods
being  the jokesters that they are, made sure to give us a respectful
helping
of  wind and chop.  We spent stretches of 2-3 hours each day motoring into
it
with 4hp.  It didn't keep us moving at hull speed, but we made  steady 5kts.

9 has always been popular on the list, but it's always  seemed like overkill
to me.