[Rhodes22-list] Equipment query

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Apr 26 16:10:18 EDT 2010

I had the courtesy Coast Guard inspection on my boat last season and they were very friendly and informative.  They are interested in trying to help make sure I understand what is required and what is recommended for a safe voyage.  Good information, no fear of a penalty and I got a safety sticker that shows I am in compliance.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC  20007