[Rhodes22-list] Equipment query

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Mon Apr 26 20:37:08 EDT 2010

I've attached the USCG Vessel Safety Checklist... I probably got it off
their site... don't remember.

I would also include a high-candle power spot light and some backup LED
flashlights for night-time chart checking or whatever else you might need in
case your battery dies; cold weather sweatshirts, hats & gloves; foul
weather gear; water-proof holder for your cell phone.  I always stashed a
gallon or two of drinking water under the cabin bunk and odds and ends of
spare parts and misc rope.