[Rhodes22-list] UPS Sail for Rhodes 22

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Apr 26 16:13:53 EDT 2010

This is my second season with my new Rhodes and I have the 175 and love it.  Last Friday's sail across the bay was a good example of how I let the sail out only about 1/3 of the way beating into a 14kt wind, sheets in the number one cabin top position, gradually moved the sheets to the number two cabin side position and on the way back with the wind moderating let out the entire 175 with the sheets in the number three outside position.  I like the ease of changing sheet positions and various sail size settings the 175 offers.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC  20007