[Rhodes22-list] Used Rhodes 22 for sale

William R Polt wpolt at echoes.net
Mon Apr 26 16:16:30 EDT 2010

  I still have the used 22 for sale, it needs some repairs below the
waterline where it had been repaired before. I have gathered most of the
materials to do the job but health problems have set in & changed my plans.
This includes the trailer which has been completely rebuilt! Topside & cabin
needs cleanup & minor repairs. No soft spots or weakness in the cabin sole,
cockpit or cabin top. Here is a chance to get a 22  with a little work &
elbow grease. Make me an offer, I have $2,500 invested in all. Located in NE
PA. near I81.