[Rhodes22-list] to Leo and any other new, or planning-to-be, Rhodes owners

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Apr 27 11:18:04 EDT 2010

It is on the re-sale price,

 And it is voluntary since we are sensitive to being called insane for even
suggesting such a thing.

But, Eric, incase you have not heard this covered in all the pro and con
prior posts:  While we agree with the "insane" label, we see it as being
more appropriate from the other side of the ledger.  Just in the past few
weeks alone several more Rhodes re-sales have been made at no cost to the
sellers - but at a fortune cost to GB in creating these buyers for these
sellers, through the boat shows these particular buyers have gone to over
and over again over many years, in the investments GB has made in the
multiple mailings, e-mails, phone call, and visits to the plant these buyers
have made and the follow up investment private sales require.  A call from a
completed nothing-in-it-for-GB sale just this minute came in: "how do I fix
....".  Of course we have been and would love to continue being of help to
all Rhodies but unfortunately we have come to the end of GB's pro bono rope
and have no choice but to stop the bleeding or move on to another business.

stan/gbi