[Rhodes22-list] rudder construction and repair

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 08:14:50 EDT 2010

Hey John,
Thanks for the info.  There is a crack on the front edge about 4" long
about halfway down, a crack on the back that runs about 1/3 of the
rudder length up, and on the corners at the bottom I almost believe I
can see some wood.  That's why I asked about construction.  I don't know
how long I need to let the thing set and dry before I try sealing the
cracks.  I'm going to start sanding and try to let the dark, damp spots
go away first.
I am not familiar with e 2000.  Is that available from WM also?
Thanks,
Joe