[Rhodes22-list] Garmin GPS mount questions

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 20:36:36 EDT 2010

Mike,

I wonder if an alternative might also work.  I shudder considering the size hole needed to do the flush mount.  I use my laptop, the HP touch tablet I asked about months ago, and ran a monitor cable to a LCD repeater (TV with 12v power demand), which I will attach to an exterior bulkhead with small bolts.  You might be able to attach the Garmin with a bolt-on arrangement.

I really like the HP, the TOPO program is very impressive with the NOAA downloads!

R,

Art