[Rhodes22-list] Thanks for the warm welcomes

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 21:23:45 EDT 2010

Geoff,

Now I know where Thunderbird is available for 1.59, that is, I think it was Thunderbird (it thundered).  When deployed with the Navy to Rota, Spain, as we were Rota-Rooters, T'bird was the norm.  One of the crew was smitten with wine at a bodega in Seville and purchased on oversized 10 gallon bottle.  Unfortunately it tasted like vinegar after two weeks.  It is not the premium choice in Spain.

I saw Ben's boat when it was still crippled at the plant.  Stan asked me for suggestions, but I have never seen such an encrusted hull.  I think he used a vinegar mix to remove the deposits, anyone know?  I suspect Ben's boat successful renewal is a testament to quality in this craft.

Art