[Rhodes22-list] Mast raising land or water

ken bates btskend at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 21:29:18 EDT 2010

Hi All
I am about to put my Serenity in the water. the dock is in, the water is a
liquid 40* and I cant wait!
Should I try to put the mast up the first time at the busy ramp, or just
motor around to my dock and put it up there when the water is calm. I have
read and re-read the instructions, is it reasonable to raise the mast with
the boat bobbing a bit? helpers with additional lines to stabilise?
I have the raising rig where the two rear lower stays attach to the raising
derrick
Ken Bates