[Rhodes22-list] Canopy or Bungee Ball ties

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Apr 29 09:27:30 EDT 2010

Joe,

I agree with you.  The canopy or Bungee ball tie is a marvelous device!  I
buy 12 packs from Walmart.
(or Amazon, see: http://www.qedcat.com/moviemath/buck_privates.html or
http://www.creativeshelters.com/Canopy-Accessories/Canopy-Accessories.aspx?ProductGroup=Ties )

They don't tend to catch on sails because there's no hook!

If one isn't long enough just string them together.  I use a bunch of them
tied at regular intervals to a shock cord under the boom to tie up my flaked
main before covering (no IMF, yet.)

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY