[Rhodes22-list] WTF - PDQ

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 06:09:05 EDT 2010

Joe,
Welcome to the wonderful world of sailing. Your first day didn't go so
well, but look at the bright side, the next encounter can only be better.
Anyway, welcome and don't hesitate to ask questions. That's what we're here
for......and also to have a little fun with your screw ups. We really look
forward to newbies.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/4/2010 9:51:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,