[Rhodes22-list] Hello, for the fifth time

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Aug 5 08:33:18 EDT 2010

Peter,

Welcome to the list!  Based on your homes near George Mason and The New
College of Florida, I assume we have another poet in the group.  We
won't hold that against you--just don't expect much culture out of this
crew.

My boat is still on the hard but I'm optimistic I'll have her back in
the water within a week.  She just had a minor make-over so it will be a
good time to show her off.  Just give me a call at 202.476.5369 and we
can arrange a sail.

You'll definitely want to be up here for the Annapolis Boat Show.  It'll
give you an opportunity to meet a lot of owners and get their totally
nonbiased opinion about our boats.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD