[Rhodes22-list] roller style trailer

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Aug 6 10:57:09 EDT 2010

Hi Gary,

You really need a float-on trailer for the Rhodes 22.

Where are you located?  I have an old Triad ('81) that is only good for
short trips, non-highway usage (rolls fine, just getting very rusty and I do
not trust it on a long trip.)

BTW, how do you plan to recover the boat?  It is real tough to winch it back
to the truck (I know, I've done it.)

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY