[Rhodes22-list] roller style trailer

foredeckguy gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 10:15:50 EDT 2010

My '79 came with a roller style single axel trailer. It is near impossible to
get the boat off the trailer, the rollers don't roll. There are no delrin
inserts so its metal on metal. There is no tonge extension so I put 16 feet
of line from the truck tied to the trailer and let the trailer roll on back.
Then with lots of effort, it can be forced off. What I am doing wrong or is
the trailer just a POS. Does anyone have a spare bunk trailer they want to
part with?
Gary
s/v Coquina '79 Rhodes22 Continental