[Rhodes22-list] slip space by the hour

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Aug 7 11:22:00 EDT 2010

Historically there has been dockage for diners at Bay 100 (or
whatever it is this week) on Knapps Narrows. I think the marina owns
the property and fuel dock and leases out the restaurant. Might not
be a problem to arrange short term with the marina especially midweek
but even on a busy weekend they have a couple of very shallow slips
that don't get used much in their basin. There is also the inside of
the floating pier. They've put us there on busy weekends - a little
tricky to get in and out of but it's space if they'll let you use it
short term.

ML